We at SEPTIMIUS SECURITY are committed to providing the highest level of security service enabling our clients to focus to their business objectives; With years of experience in the field of security we’ve been providing our services to countless Diplomats and Companies.
An accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage all account transactions
2. Prepare budget
3. Publish financial statement in time
4. Handle Monthly, quartley and annual closings
5. Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
6. Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
7. Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
8. Audit financial transactions and documents
9. Reinforce financial data confidentialy
10. Comply with financial policies and regulations
11. Reports directly to the finance manager
• 3+ years of work experience as an accountant.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations.
• Hands-on experience with accounting software.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
• Experience with general ledger functions.
• Good analytic skills.
This is a [Full-time] position requiring Approximately 40 – 48 hours per week:
Saturday – Thursday: full-time from 9.00 AM to 17.00 PM. Headquarter : Libya.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested individuals are invited to send their CV and Cover Letter to the following E -mail Address Recruitment@septimiussecurity.com
Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject in order for your application to be considered.
Only short- listed candidates will be contracted.